SmartMoney Magazine Discount Subscription Smart Money Magazine Review
SmartMoney Magazine Subscription at ebay
Final issue September 2012
SmartMoney Books at ebay
SmartMoney comes to you straight from the editors of the Wall Street Journal, the best financial reporters in the business. Every issue brings you the information you need to know to deal with markets and protecting your wealth. Turn to SmartMoney for no-nonsense advice you can put into action.
Who Reads SmartMoney?
SmartMoney is a magazine for professional and managerial people who, while affluent and sophisticated, are overworked and overwhelmed. SmartMoney provides all the answers to the tough questions of those seeking clarity in today's confused economy, setting a new standard in personal finance publishing and redefining upscale journalism.
What You Can Expect in Each Issue: Within the pages of SmartMoney, you will find the most diverse editorial mix, focusing on all the topics that readers need to know about: Personal Finance, Lifestyle, Business, Technology, and Travel, among other things.
* Personal Finance: Each month, SmartMoney gives its readers an inside look on what is happening in the market, advice on what stocks are hot and which are not, and countless amounts of other personal investing information.
* CEO Interviews: SmartMoney delivers informative and relevant CEO Interviews each month – targeting companies and CEOs that have really made it big. Reports sit down with CEOs and get their story, how they got to where they are today and what their next move with the company may be.
* Lifestyle: From retirement to saving for college, SmartMoney delivers information on a broad range of lifestyle topics that affect the readers’ day-to-day lives.
* Technology: SmartMoney reporters test the ins and outs of the newest technologies and let readers know what is really worth the money, helping readers to spend wisely.
* Feature Articles: Every issue brings you the information you need to know to deal with markets and protecting your wealth. Monthly feature articles include columns on: Common Sense, The New Retirement, Stocks, Unconventional Wisdom, the Tough Customer, Special Investments and Smart Spending tips.
SmartMoney delivers the refreshing clarity and provocative wit that characterizes The Wall Street Journal, while presenting practical yet highly imaginative ideas for saving, investing, and spending, and regular coverage on technology, automotive and lifestyle subjects.
SmartMoney magazine, which is brought to readers from the editors of the Wall Street Journal, is filled with Pulitzer Prize winners, authors, financial advisors, and writers and commentators on the stock market, delivering award-winning content to its readers every month. The masthead at SmartMoney includes industry experts such as James B. Stewart, Paul Ingrassia, Joe White, and Paul Strum.
Comparisons to Other Magazines:
SmartMoney is a magazine that resonates with the professional man. It is a magazine that speaks to the multi-faceted, successful man, who is seeking answers to tough financial questions. The unique blend of intelligent advice, financial journalism, and lifestyle articles makes it a must-read for tastemakers and influencers alike.
SmartMoney has a wide variety of advertisers, from financial services to credit cards and insurance agencies to automobiles and everything in between.
SmartMoney has 14 National Magazine Award nominations, with 3 wins - no other Personal Finance magazine comes close. With wins in Best Interactive Design and Personal Service, SmartMoney has been recognized for its achievements in editorial excellence.
Publisher: Hearst Magazines
Online Sports Stores
Make Money on eBay
Credit and Loans